The Dirty Dozen
A list of the twelve "Republicans who happen to be gay" who met
with George W. Bush instead of him meeting with the Log Cabin Republicans:
- The Honorable David Catania, District of Columbia Councilmember; Delegate
to Republican National Convention; Bush D.C. Committee; Attorney, Akin, Gump
- The Honorable Steve Gunderson, former Member of Congress; Board of
Directors, Human Rights Campaign; Manager, Washington Office, Greystone Co.
- The Honorable Dan Stewart, Mayor of Plattsburgh, New York.
- Brian Bennett, Delegate to Republican National Convention; Executive
Committee, California Republican Party; Board Member, Gay & Lesbian
Center of Greater Long Beach, CA.; Public Affairs Director, Southern
- David Greer, Chair, Log Cabin Republican Clubs of Pennsylvania; President,
Philadelphia Log Cabin; Director of Communications, PECO Energy Power
- Scott Evertz, President, Wisconsin Log Cabin Republicans; Former Chair,
Milwaukee East Side Republican Club; Foundation Vice President, United
Lutheran Program for the Aging.
- Jim McFarland, Treasurer, Legislative & Political Director, Log Cabin
Republicans of Wisconsin; Chairman, Milwaukee East Side Republican Club;
Assistant General Counsel, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance.
- Scott Huch, Vice President, Log Cabin Republican Club of Northern
Virginia; president of a political consulting company.
- Donald Capoccia, New York City real estate developer; Gov. Pataki
appointee to New York State Council on the Arts.
- Rebecca Maestri, Member, Log Cabin Republican Club of Northern Virginia;
former aide to Senator Alfonse D'Amato; U.S. Agency for International
- Carl Schmid, Board of Governor, Human Rights Campaign; Alternate Bush
Delegate; Bush DC Committee; Government & Public Affairs
- Charles Francis, Public Affairs Consultant, Washington, DC.
Contribute to G/L Issues
to help with our expenses